Details (2319 Urbandale Drive Florissant, MO 63031)
- 2319 Urbandale Drive
- Flamingo Park sub division
- Unincorporated St. Louis County
- Hazelwood School District
- elementary - Walker Elementary
- middle school - NorthWest Middle School
- high school - Hazelwood West Senior High
- Florissant Valley Fire District - Station is on Shackelford Road.
- Grocery, gas, shopping about a mile away.
Lot Detail -
- This is an inside corner lot
- Built in 1968
- 8,842 sq. ft. roughly .203 of an acre
- 2 huge mature trees in the front (oak and maple).
- The entire street has sidewalks on both sides.
- Fire Hydrant next to the driveway between the two lots.
- Power lines, cable and telephone is just behind the house.
House Detail -
Size = approximately 1,408 square feet
Style = Multi-level
- Tri-Level where the:
- 1st floor is the main entrance and kitchen
- 2nd floor contains the 3 bedrooms, living room and 1 1/2 bathrooms.
- Basement is where you'll find:
- large family room (legal egress with a large window),
- full bathroom, and
- utility room which includes a walkout basement door to the backyard.
Rooms = 6
- 1 master bedroom (10' x 13')
- 2 regular bedrooms
- #2 = with a half size closet (8' x 9')
- #3 = with a full size closet (9' x 10')
- 1 kitchen (15' x 11')
- 1 living room (11' x 16')
- 1 family room (15' x 24')
- 42 inch to ceiling wood cabinetry
- floor to ceiling pantry
- stove/oven (natural gas)
- door to the 2 car garage
Bathrooms = 2 1/2
- Main = fully enclosed tub/shower, vanity and toilet.
- Ceiling mounted heat/fan/exhaust/additional light.
- Master = only a vanity and toilet.
- Lower level = fully enclosed shower, vanity and toilet.
- Ceiling mounted heat/fan/exhaust/additional light
Utility room features:
- usable space = 14' x 12'
- door to the backyard
- floor drain
- washer and dryer setup:
- dryer - natural gas, 220 volts or 115volts
- dryer vent - backyard
- washer - cold and hot water plus its own independant drain.
- furnace - natural gas
- air conditioner - (central) electric with external unit.
- water heater - 30 gallon natural gas
2 Car Garage features:
- 2 seperate garage doors (one for each car).
- Each garage door has its own remote opener
- 23 feet wide and 19 feet deep (extra deep)
- Plenty of outlets on the back wall and additional overhead lighting.
- 220 volt outlet